Pallet Gripper 89-12178
Maximum capacity: 45 kg
Controls: proportional speed control (PSH)
Own weight: 32 kg
Media: 6-7 bar
Article no: 89-12178
Serial no: A6844
Lifts All´s pallet gripper is a versatile lifting tool for lifting pallets, pallet collars and pallet lids. Lifting and handling a pallet manually is physically straining and often requires at least two people. This pallet gripper makes the work easy, efficient, and possible to do on your own. It is the perfect lifting solution for those working with pallets in warehousing, industries and distribution centers.
What is a pallet gripper?
A pallet gripper is a lifting device for lifting pallets ergonomically. Lifts All offers several types of pallet grippers to help aid in lifting bulky and heavy pallets. With a pallet gripper you can weightlessly grip, lift and stack pallets. We also offer pallet grippers with extended features, that can tilt or rotate the load, or fold pallet collars.
How does it work?
This specific gripper attaches to a pallet, pallet lid or pallet collar when the suction plate is placed on it. The gripper can attach to the top of pallets and lids, or to the side of pallet collars. The gripper lifts the load with vacuum power. The green eye lights up when the vacuum level is correct. This indicates that it is safe to lift. After moving the pallet to the desired location, the gripper is disengaged from the pallet by pressing the red button.
Benefits of using a pallet gripper
- A pallet gripper lifts weightlessly and ergonomically.
- Using lifting tools aids in keeping the staff healthy without wear and tear injuries caused by heavy lifting. The maximum load for this pallet gripper is 45 kg.
- The pallet gripper makes it possible for one person to lift a large pallet that previously needed to be lifted by two, which streamlines the handling, increases productivity and frees up time for other work tasks.
- A vacuum gripper allows high-frequency lifting. Instead of back breaking manual lifting, the pallet gripper allows you to keep the speed up while also working comfortably.
- No more splinters or scratches. The pallet gripper allows you to spare your hands even when working without gloves.
- Maximize space by stacking empty pallets.
- Our lifting tools are ergonomically designed to suit both big and small, as well as right or left-handed.